Search This Blog

Sunday, August 28, 2011

HELP! Tell me how to add anything in the sidebar? AND an announcement!

Hey everyone! I have a query here..its been there for a while now..how to post a picture in the sidebar?? Or anything which is not a gadget in the sidebar??

AND...the announcement is...

If any of you guys want to write a makeup/beauty/nail post for my blog(coz you are welcome to do that)...or you if you wanna ask me anything, or wanna tell me to do certain posts..you guys can mail me at beingpretty(at)rediffmail(dot)com.

And yeah..also how do I add this new mail on my sidebar..tell me that..!!

3 comments:

  1. To add a picture on your sidebar, go to the Dashboard. Under the blog you want to add a picture to, click "Design." Then under the sidebar click "Add a Gadget." There will be an option called "Picture." Just click on it and add your picture!
    Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To put a picture to the sidebar go to - design, click add gadjet, choose add a picture, then you can add a picture from a webpage or from your computer, then save it....
    Hope this answer was helpful..
    besure to enter my giveaway too
    http://pinkii-life-g3lakmini.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot Sam and g3pinkii!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments and replying to them!! Feel free to comment!!