For a flawless look:
- -You should try the foundation on your jaw line. Blend it nicely and if disappears, then you know it’s the perfect one.
- -Remember that if your skin is tanned, you will have to use different shades. For instance, under the eye will need a different shade.
-Apply some face cream or moisturizer before you put on your foundation. It will last longer and not cake up.
- -Always check your foundation (after you have applied it) in natural light or the light that you will be seen in.
- -Never spray foundation or rub directly on to your face. Put in on your hands and then on your face.
- -If you are going to be sweating, then your foundation is going to get messy. It’s best to use a vaporized mist foundatn and carry some loose compact powder wih you so you can freshen up.