Today’s post is about travelling essentials…we all travel some time or the other. I love travelling too, be it with my family or friends on college tours!! I just love them!!
Here we go:
- -There can be a lot of walking in the airports/stations, so the right footwear is really important. Loafers are great.
- -Layer up, as temperature can vary a lot when moving through terminals and on the aircraft/ train(in case of an AC compartment) itself.
- -Wear natural fabrics: cotton T-shirts with cardigans or sporty zip tops combined with relaxes trousers(long or mid-calf length), sometimes linen, sometimes a pair of jeans!
- -Carry a cardigan or short casual jacket, accessories to suit your schedule on landing to the hotel or home, or straight to a meeting.
- -Always carry a pashmina/ shawl with you for when the temperature gets too cold!
Now lets move on to hand baggage essentials:
- -Toothbrush and toothpaste (of course! Very important).
- - Mini tubes of moisturizer and a lip balm
- -Your daily face wash
- -A book to read on the way
- -Can carry wet-wipes too! (I remember they were really helpful on my recent trip with family when we were travelling the whole day… wet-wipes were a good choice!)
Have I missed out anything? What are your travel essentials? I would love to know them!
Thanks for reading! J