Search This Blog

Thursday, November 8, 2012

November Beauty Haul!!

Hey guys!!

I have a beauty haul to share with you today, I don't go buying things every month but I just couldn't come up with a better name for this post! Haha! :P

So here are the products I got:
1. Lotus Herbals Safe Sun 3-in-1 Matte Look Daily Sunblock, SPF 40 - Rs.225/-
2. Sunsilk Black Shampoo -Rs. 55/-
3. Secret Temptation Deodorant in Play (I got the same one for the second time, <3 this!!) - Rs.150/-
4. Garnier Body Cocoon Body Lotion (this too for the second time) -Rs. 170/-
5. Clear n Clear Morning Energy Face Wash in Brightening Berry (have used the green one earlier) -Rs.50/-
6, Nivea Soft Face Cream - Rs.79/-
7. Sure Body Shield anti-perspirant - Rs. 70/-


I hope you liked my haul! :) What products are you guys stocking for winter this time?? 

1 comment:

  1. Nice haul..body butters/lotions/oils are real saviors in winters :)
    Liked ur blog.. Following u already!

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments and replying to them!! Feel free to comment!!