Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

My Make-Up Wishlist May 2012!!

Hello guys!
So here's a news..my classes got over..(pretty soon than expected!) and now I am super duper free AGAIN..the whole day..till the 3rd of June! So hopefully you'll be getting more posts frequently from me..

Today I thought of doing a Wishlist type post..because I don't get chance to buy makeup that much..since you know I am a student i.e. a jobless, unemployed person who has to ask for money from her parents for anything..and when it comes to makeup..its literally begging! Lol!!
My mom's not a makeup person at all! She is a working woman but the only makeup she uses is I think some powder and Lipstick (which is a must for her)..and nothing else! Foundation when it comes to attending some event like a wedding.. And hence she doesn't understand my crazyness for makeup..sad! And because of that I am left with only one option and that is to day-dream that these things will land in my hands!
And your wondering how I buy whatever I have showed you guys till now? Sometimes (read once in a blue moon..i.e. 3-4 months my mom might agree to get me that blush palette or that Colorbar Blush) she does buy me few things but most of the time I save money which I get from my cousins and relatives on festive occasions..

And I am sorry for such a long write up above..couldn't control it anymore, the words just came bursting out..!
So here's a wishlist I have made for a long time, may be since march and still haven't collected enough to buy all that. And it was my 20th Birthday last month and sad that I didn't get any gifts/gift money this time..so thought of getting something for myself to cheer up!

 Another reason for the wishlist is that I am going on a family trip to Kashmir next month, I want to carry some cool items with me on the trip and I swear to God I am going to get 80% of the things listed below!! Haha!! :D :P :P
Okay now on to my wishlist..(no particular order followed):

1. Maybelline Clear Glow BB Cream (dying for this and getting this for sure! I am going to run directly to the Maybelline counter in Beauty Center)


2. Maybelline Clear Glow Compact (Love my Lakme Perfect Radiance compact but still want to try this..)






3. NYX Powder Blush (want atleast one badly! Eyeing the shade 'Moca')



4. Maybelline Moisture Extreme/ Colorsensational Lipstick (still don't have any Maybelline lipstick.)






5. Maybelline Colossal Kajal (I want a nice black which does not smudge..and this fits my budget)



6. Faces Eye Pencils (if anything remains after buying a NYX blush which is for INR520/-!!!)



7. Jordana Powder Blushes in Terracotta and Bronze (these two if the NYX one gets cancelled for some reason)



8. Jordana Eyeshadow Quads/Duo's or from any other brand (want some shadows, haven't got any since months..and  jordana because I am not a daily eye makeup person)



Not sure if these are available but just hoping..!! 

9. Lip Balms (will get one of these for sure!)






10. Maybelline Colossal Mascara/ Hypercurl Volum' Express Mascara (want to try the colossal one, but only if budget allows otherwise I am going back to Hypercurl one since I am out of the previous one)



This one is already reviewed, here's the link- 
http://beingpretty-anindiangirlsblog.blogspot.in/2012/04/maybelline-hypercurl-volum-express.html


Yeah..that's all for my wishlist! Will do a haul for sure!! What is the one thing you are dying to lay your hands on?

Follow me on Pinterest-  http://pinterest.com/beingpretty/ 








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love seeing comments and replying to them!! Feel free to comment!!