Search This Blog

Sunday, September 18, 2011

NOTD'S Update!'

Hello everyone!! Welcome my new subscribers!! Thanks for liking my stuff and following me!! I really felt that my blog is all but boring..but there are people who like it!! Ha!! It makes me feel good!! Very very good! <3

College is keeping me busy lately..and this is gonna continue for next 2-3 weeks! After that..?? Obviously..there'll be the mid-term break!! Yay!!!
So my weekend is pretty busy..but still I saw ECLIPSE on Star Movies yesterday!! ;) Nothing can keep me away from Twilight! All hail Edward and Bella!! LOVE it!! :-D

And now..here are two NOTD'S I would like to show..I took the pics on my cell phone..will do better posts on them later! Bye!!



2 comments:

I love seeing comments and replying to them!! Feel free to comment!!