Search This Blog

Friday, June 24, 2011

Ever Yuth Naturals Golden Glow Peel-Off Review!

Who doesn't like to go that extra mile for their lovely face...every one of us tries lots and lots of products to keep our skin and face beautiful.. Today I am reviewing another such product which is very much tested and tried by almost all of our Indian beauties..and I am sure they have loved it too!! And who doesn't like a scrub or face pack which is easy to apply!! And when it comes in the form of a peel-off..even more interesting!!! :D


So today I am reviewing the Ever Yuth Naturals Golden Glow Peel-Off! 





WHAT DOES EVERYUTH NATURALS GOLDEN GLOW PEEL OFF CLAIM:
Dust, pollution, and the environment cause impurities to clog skin pores and make the skin dull. Ever Yuth Naturals Golden Glow Peel-Off is a home facial with orange peel extracts and glitter particles, which gives you an instant glow and fairness when there is no time for a parlour facial. Its 3-way action works wonders on your skin by peeling away dirt and bacteria from within the skin pores. It stimulates blood circulation and oxygen supply to the skin, and gives an instant fairness with a golden glow.
KEY INGREDIENTS:
Water, alcohol, Polyvinyl alcohol, PEG 1500, propylene glycol, orange peel extract, vitamin A, C, E, and F, Methyl Paraben, Fragrance, Mica and Titanium and Calcium Aluminium Borosilicate, Gellan Gum, Color Sunset, Yellow C.I. No. – 15985, Lactic Acid.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Wash face, pat skin dry. Apply evenly over your face avoiding eyes and mouth (do not apply a very thin layer). Let it dry for 15 to 20 minutes. Peel off from forehead in a downward direction towards chin and wash off. For best results, use at least once a week.
PRICE:
Rs. 60 for 50 grams.
My Experience:
The peel-off is quite too sticky and gluey but yummy and bright looking thing which has bright golden particles in it! Some might not like the brightness but I love it!! We should apply it thick so it can be peeled-off easily. I find this peeling procedure total fun!! I don't know about the bacteria, blood circulation and oxygen supply (as it claims)..but it does gives a pretty glow to my face!! And that's why I like it!
saw the golden particles???

more golden particles??!!! love them!!


Would I buy it again? : Yes!! I surely will!! Let me finish this one first!! I don't go on applying it every week..I use it once in two weeks or so..(p.s. My skin is in very good health nowadays!)
Have you guys tried it? What are your thoughts about this product?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love seeing comments and replying to them!! Feel free to comment!!