Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Hillar Duff outfits!

I don't know whats wrog with me...but I am posting same sort of posts...OUTFITS, FASHION...!!!! maybe its college-cool-clothes-fever... yes..may be it is... haha...anywys..m enjoying it..and hope so do you guys... ;) Heres Hillary Duff's outfits...she used to play the bubbly LIZZY MCGUIRE in disney series of the same name...



heres a hillary v.s lindsay pic
















wow!!! that was a big post!!!!!!!!! hope you enjoyed!

1 comment:

  1. I am also a fan of Hilary Duff's dressings sense. I was googling it up, when i chanced upon your blog,and i love your consolidated picture list of hers.I love all of them. Nice blog :)

    Random Waves Of Fashion Kaleidoscope
    www.rakhii.com

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments and replying to them!! Feel free to comment!!