Search This Blog

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Makeup Haul!!!!!!!!

Hey ladies...I know I've been absent from the blogging world..was busy with college assignments and stuff... But in my free time I try out some looks and here I am back with a HAUL!! a small one I can say.. I got this in the last week of january. I had a college trip that week and I wanted a new compact powder and eye liner. But then I also bought a blush and nail polish remover. The compact powder is from COLORBAR. I had read a review on this on IMMB some days back. Blush and eyeliner is from V.O.V. and LAKME nail polish remover.

These products will be reviewed seperately after I use them for some time...here are the photos of the haul..







Thanks for reading!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love seeing comments and replying to them!! Feel free to comment!!